We could not do it without our Community Partners!
- Sunrise Rotary Club: provides our students with gifts and an amazing Turkey lunch for the entire school.
- Kids on Track: provide lunch hour activities twice a week for students interested in developing their skills in socializing, teamwork, kindness and ethical values.
- Boys and Girls Club: provide one-on-one in-school mentoring for selected students who need assistance with learning or social/emotional development.
- Spirit West Church: provides a special hot dog lunch and donates/supports providing the necessities to those families in need.
- Food For Thought and Happy Camel: provides small snacks to students. Each class receives a nutritious snack for their recess break at least once a week. These snacks are prepared by a paid individual who with great care ensures our students get a healthy treat.