We could not do it without our Community Partners!
- Kids on Track provide activities once a week, Thursday 12:30-1:30pm. This is for students interested in developing their skills in socializing, teamwork, kindness and ethical values.
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters operates through our school. They are committed to the healthy development of all children. Providing a diverse array of mentoring to meet the needs of our students offering them the tools and supports they need to be successful in school and in life.
- The Junior ATB program teaches students life and career skills through the power of saving money, teaching valuable job skills and learning a sense of responsibility.
- Sunrise Rotary Club provides our students with gifts and an amazing Turkey lunch for the entire school.
- Spirit West Church provides a special hot dog lunch and donates funds to help support students in the classroom.